How to rid your pond of thread algae
If an algae infestation has occurred, the existing algae should first of all be killed or removed.
Dennerle AntiAlgae direct* provides a swift and simple means of killing off irksome thread algae,
which tend to grow around the edge of the pond or float at large mats on the surface of the water. The powder is sprinkled directly onto the algae. The active oxygen which is released destroys the algae cells. The dead algae are broken down by the bacteria living in the pond. The active component hydrogen peroxide quickly decomposes completely into oxygen and water.
ANTI ALGAE DIRECT*
- Active oxygen acts on thread algae immediately
- The active component decomposes into water and oxygen
- The dead algae are broken down by the bacteria living in the pond.
- Even stubborn thread algae die off within 24-48 hours
- No copper, no organic herbicides
* Use algicides with due care. Always read markings and product information before use.
|Art. no.||Contents||for |
|3489||200 g||5,000 l |
|3401||500 g||10,000 l |
|3402||1,000 g||20,000 l |