Betta Booster, 30 ml
- Biologically balanced staple food for all bettas ( fighting fish ), as well as other labyrinth fish ( e.g. gouramis, threadfish )
- With probiotic lactic acid bacteria and prebiotic active ingredients for healthy intestinal function and optimal nutrient utilization
- High acceptance due to soft granules, like natural feed animals
- Beta-glucans from natural raw materials help support the body‘s immune defenses
- Rich in astaxanthin for full display of species-specific coloration splendor
Staple food for all labyrinth fishBiologically balanced staple food for all fighting fish (bettas), as well as other labyrinth fish, e.g. gouramis. With nutritious crustaceans (8%), tasty insect larvae (27%) and mollusks (4%), vitamin-rich vegetables (9%), valuable herbs (1.5%) and natural plankton algae (0.75%). Due to the special softening process, the granules are as soft as natural food animals and are therefore eaten with particular pleasure. With probiotic lactic acid bacteria and prebiotic agents for healthy intestinal function and optimal nutrient utilization. Beta-glucans from natural raw materials support the body's immune defenses. Excellent digestibility for reduced water stress. Rich in color-enhancing active ingredients such as astaxanthin for full expression of the species-specific color splendor.
Complete feed for ornamental fish
Composition: Insect protein from Hermetia illucens (27%), vegetable glycerin, wheat flour, wheat proteins, krill (6.5%), squid meal, spinach, corn, brewer’s yeast, potato flakes, salmon oil, water fleas (1%), garlic, Moringa oleifera, brown shrimps (1%), chicory inulin, calcium carbonate, stinging nettle, spirulina, lemon balm, fennel, chlorella, anise seed, grape seed meal, artemia, green-lipped mussel, mannan-oligosaccharides, ß-glucans, rosemary extract
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances with similar effect: 780 IU E 671 vitamin D3
Colorants: 100 mg 2a161j astaxanthin
Zootechnical additives: intestinal flora stabilizer: 1×109 CFU 4d1712 Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM MA 18/5M
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 39.2%, crude fat 7.3%, crude fiber 3.7%, crude ash 6.6%, moisture 8.7%.
Dennerle GmbH, Industriestrasse 4, D-66981 Münchweiler a.d. Rodalb