Trace elements for freshwater aquaria - For vibrantly coloured fish
- Plus iodine for healthy thyroid function
- With essential vitamin B complex for stress reduction
- With naturally nourishing aloe vera extract
- Adds the specific minerals which are lacking in tap water or become depleted in aquariums, such as iron, zinc, manganese, molybdenum and lithium
- Ideal for adding trace elements to osmosis water
- Prevents or cures illnesses caused by a lack of trace elements
Dennerle Vital Elixier provides all fish, shrimps, crayfish and other freshwater aquarium inhabitants with a targeted supply of essential minerals, which are not found in tap water or become depleted in the aquarium.
It contains all the physiologically relevant trace elements in an optimum combination and concentration, for example, magnesium, iron, manganese, sodium, potassium, zinc, molybdenum, cobalt and lithium.
Vital Elixier provides the "lubricant" for a healthy metabolism. It activates the immune system and strengthens the body‘s defences. Diseases related to trace element deficiencies are effectively prevented or cured. The development of beneficial filter bacteria is promoted. Vital Elixir makes it easier to acclimatise and care for all fish. It increases spawning and hatching rates. Vital Elixier creates the ideal conditions for health, vitality and vibrant colours.
|Item no.||Contents||Sufficient for |
|1674||250 ml||1.250 litres |
|1675||500 ml||2.500 litres |
Dosage / application
20 ml in 100 litres of aquarium water, weekly.