Multi mineral substrate with long term effect
Deponit-Mix Black 10in1
For lush, magnificent aquarium plants
- Ideal in combination with dark gravel
- Complete nutrient supply plus nutrient-iron depot for lush green leaves
- For safe rooting and an optimal soil climate
- Naturally moist mixture - microorganisms immediately biologically active
- Promotes the natural bio-filter function of the substrate
- Clay minerals (montmorillonite) regulate the nutrient balance
- Humid-rich natural peat ensures optimal pH of the substrate
- Guarantee: Safe for fish, shrimps, snails, etc.
- From selected, natural raw materials
- Active nutrients for up to 8 years of magnificent plant growth
Black long-term mineral substrate for all planted aquariums. Specially developed for combination with black gravel. Following the example of nature and with the entire know-how from over 50 years of research into aquarium plants.
- Fine-grain basalt granulate creates an optimal substrate climate.
- Concentrated nutrient iron in depot form ensures lush green leaves.
- Selected clay minerals (montmorillonite) regulate the nutrient balance: they release nutrients when needed and absorb them when there is an oversupply.
- Humid-rich natural peat provides a slightly acidic substrate environment and breaks down nutrients in a way that is suitable for plants.
- Highly porous lava granulate promotes the natural bio-filter function of the substrate: For better water quality and healthier fish.
- Naturally moist mixture - clay minerals and humus substances are already fully effective. Humus and filter bacteria do not dry out and are immediately biologically active.
- Highly effective thanks to a professional nutrient formula. For a quick start of all aquarium plants
All nutrients and trace elements are in depot form with immediate and long-term effects. Deponit-Mix Black ensures safe growth and strong root formation, even with sensitive species. The nutrient medium contains no additional phosphates and nitrates and is therefore not beneficial for algae. Guaranteed safe for all plants, fish, shrimp, crayfish, snails and other aquarium inhabitants.
Growth power made in Germany. So that you can experience the full vigor and lush splendor of the tropics at home in your own aquarium.
|Item no.||Charge |
|1350||2.4 kg |
|1351||4.8 kg |
|1352||9.6 kg |
1. Spread the medium 1.5 – 3 cm high on the bottom of the aquarium.
2. Cover with aquarium gravel 3.5 – 6 cm high.
3. Slowly fill 2/3 of the aquarium with tempered water (approx. 20 °C), do not stir up the nutrient medium!
4. Insert plants.
5. Fill the aquarium completely.
6. Put the technology into operation (filter, heater, light, etc.).
||60 x 30 x30 cm
||80 x 35 x 40 cm
||100 x 40 x 50 cm
||120 x 50 x 50 cm
|Deponit-Mix Black 10in1
Culture substrate for ornamental plants in aquariums
using rock (basalt, lava), organic soil from high peat (H3-H5), clay minerals
Organic substance: Product contains little organic substance
pH (CaCl2): 7.4
Salinity: 0.66 g / l (KCl/l)
Net weight: see packaging
Distributor: Dennerle GmbH, Industriestraße 4, D-66981 Münchweiler
Rock (basalt 75%, lava), organic soil from high peat (H3-H5), clay minerals (bentonite)
84 mg/l phosphate P2O5 (CAL method)
1064 mg/l potassium K2O (CAL method)
182 mg/l magnesium Mg (CaCl2 method)
Instructions for proper storage:
Store dry. Protect from sun, heat and frost. Unlimited shelf life when properly stored.
Instructions for proper use:
See information on the packaging.
Contains boron and zinc in a quantity relevant to plant cultivation. Use only in soil-independent processes.