- Certification of the Dennerle Quality Management System in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- The "Scaper's Tank" aquascaping aquarium, launched in 2012, is voted Product of the Year at one of the largest French retail chains
- Relaunch of the plant care products
- First edition of the Dennerle aquarium plants guide
- Launch of a compact aquascaping product range
- Upgrade of the Münchweiler site (expansion and conversion into a high-bay warehouse)
- Installation of a 450 KW photovoltaic system
- Dennerle is again recognised as one of the best suppliers in the pet industry in the "Animal Challenge" competition in Paris. 1st place in the aquarium plants category. 3rd place in the aquatics and pond accessories category. 4th place in the food categ
- Dennerle receives the "TopSeller Silver Award 2011" from the specialist trade magazine "ZoofachTrend" for the Nano Cube Marinus Complete Plus
- Launch of the salt water range for small aquaria, "Nano Marinus"
- Development of the new bio-circulator to operate a salt water aquarium without skimmer
- The Plantahunter takes his first trip
- Dennerle is once again recognised as one of the best suppliers in the pet industry in the "Animal Challenge" competition in Paris. 1st place in the aquarium plants category. 3rd place in the aquatics and pond accessories category, 4th place in the food
- Relaunch of the CO2 range with the new pressure reducer in the Evolution range
- Dennerle is recognised as one of the best suppliers in the pet industry in the "Animal Challenge" competition in Paris. 1. P1st place in the aquarium plants category, 4th place in the aquatics and pond accessories category.
- Presentation of the new nano products at the Interzoo fair. This range positions Dennerle as the first manufacturer to offer a complete nano aquarium programme.
- Ausbau der Gewächshäuser auf der Dennerle Partnerfarm in den Tropen
- Launch of the new Trocal T5 fluorescient tube technology. The new tubes offer higher light intensity combined with a smaller diameter.
- The company's founder, Ludwig Dennerle, died on 13 February 2006 and the age of 67. Heinz Dennerle becomes Dennerle's sole managing director.
- Launch of the Trocal reflectors
- Launch of Dennerle's own range of aquarium filter materials
- A. C. Nielsen confirms Dennerle as the market leader in the area of pond care with the FB3 and FB4 pond bacteria.
- The new Mbuna underwater trees, which are protected by utility patent, amaze the aquarium world at the Interzoo fair.
- New edition of the Dennerle manual "The Big Dennerle Guide"
- First steps in the field of filter materials with Turbo FilterChips and Turbo FilterPearls
- Acquisition of a building in Pirmasens for sales, exports and IT
- Renewed expansion of the greenhouses, which now cover more than 8,000 m²
- Launch of garden pond products with FB3 and FB4 pond bacteria
- Introduction of YADY fish food
- Start of export business to France
- Purchase of a building in Münchweiler for the production and storage of accessories
- Further expansion of the greenhouses
- Launch of the fluorescent tube lighting segment (T8 Plant) for aquaria
- First edition of the Dennerle manual "System for a problemloses Aquarium" (System for a problem-free aquarium")
- Expansion of the greenhouses
- Closure of the pet shop in Pirmasens
- First edition of the guide "Pflanzen für eine prächtige Unterwasserlandschaft" ("Plants for magnificent aquascapes")
- Cooperation with various plant farms in the tropics begins
- Construction of greenhouses at the company's site in Vinningen
- Acquisition of the former school building in Vinningen and conversion into the company headquarters
- Greenhouses are leased in Thaleischweiler
- Ludwig Dennerle opens a pet shop in Pirmasens
- Start of a series of field trips in search of plants
- Ludwig Dennerle cultivates and conducts research into tropical plants in his greenhouse at home